Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MUG SHOTS

The other day, my mom scolded me for having too much mugs out from the cupboard. It's then that I realized that I maybe have a thing for mugs. So, then it's settled... I should label these, my collection...


Ahra purchased this M&M mug when she last went to Las Vegas.



I purchased this during my last birthday when I went to Disneyland


You probably recognized this one from my last post. Yup, from Team Manila... purchased from the PI.


In all honesty, I'm not even a Tigger fan. I bought this because I like it's size and color.


I bought this from Divisoria in PI. It has a LID and the APPLE adds a nice "personalized mug" feeling.


Yup, from Disneyland from my last birthday. I like how it's tall.


I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I have a few of them "give-away" mugs from cargo companies or bank companies. Well, here's my current favorite give-away mug. It's from Citibank and the gold and black makes it.

1 comment:

m.roq said...

i now know what to get you for christmas...;)
as for moi...shot glasses seems to be an item of collection!