Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tote Saturation

I don't know why, I don't know how... I have this much tote bags. I looked at my room today and realized that I have a lot of bags hanging around. What do you know? Most of them are totes. The variety amuses me though, I must admit. I used most of them when I was in school. Lately though, I haven't used them as often. I'm bad because I really should be using this more often, most especially when I go grocery shopping or something. I ought to take my part on this planet cleaning. 

Favorite- Hmm.. that's a toughie, but if you're depending it on which one I used the most, that's definitely my Andy Warhol "banana" bag.... sturdy and have lots of space for random stuff. I bet you're surprised that it's not one of the Jose Rizal ones. 

Weirdest- Okay... hands down that bag with the "tetra pak aka zest-o-ey" material. How clever of me! I even picked the apple flavor bag! I've never used it, I think. It is kind of nasty if you think about it? What if the person who drank from it, backwashed a lot? Did they even wash that? Oh well...

No comments: