Monday, March 9, 2009

SNES Owner Status


The good ol' Super Nintendo is classic. When I was young, I remember when we couldn't afford to own one of these. I would stand outside one of my friend's house who owns one and watch him play as I secretly pray that I get invited in so I can play, even a little. I don't know how, but I managed to own one after a while. I left my console when I had to go here in the US. After a few years, I got into one of my weird phases and decided I want to get one. So, I was able to buy one from ebay a few years ago. I still have it. It works fine. I haven't played it in a while, but I doubt I will get rid of it. Everytime I see it, it really reminds me of how far I've gotten in this life. Not necessarily from rags to riches, but who would have thought that I'll be where I am now? 

Anyways, simple video games can be so much fun from time to time!

No comments: